Filing for Bankruptcy as low as $599
Helping Clients Across Harford County
When you decide that filing for bankruptcy is the best option for you, our firm will work diligently with you through the process. Here is what you need to know when filing for bankruptcy.
Documents needed before we can file your case:
- Copies of the last two (2) tax returns that you have filed.
- Copies of your pay stubs for the past six (6) months.
- Copies of your bank statements for the past six (6) months.
- Copies of any papers from any legal action that you are involved in.
- A list of all your monthly expenses.
- A list of all your debt.
- If you own a house, a copy of the deed to your house and your most recent mortgage statement.
- If you own a vehicle, a copy of the title and the most recent statement on a vehicle loan, if any.
Documents needed for the 341 Creditor Meeting:
- Valid picture identification card issued by the State (driving license or other identification card issued by the MVA) or United States Government (such as passport or military ID card), and
- Valid social security card or any original tax notice or letter received from the government which has both, your name and your social security number, or an original W2 or 1099 form. The Trustee will not hold the 341 Creditor Meeting if you do not have a valid picture identification and valid proof of your social security number.